Wednesday 24 January 2018

Latest updates from our web design services

Wow, I can't believe it's been more than two months since my last blog post. Just goes to show how easy it is to let things slide.

However, during the Xmas holiday period things slowed right down and it's only now I seem to be inundated with work again. A couple of new websites this month, numerous updates for existing clients, as well as other projects that I'm having to deal with.

This year I plan to get more immersed into video marketing and production. I have always been interested in videomaking and now is the time to make more effort to get involved. Video, after all, is the way online marketing seems to be expanding the most.

One of the first projects for 2018 is to produce a video for a carpet cleaning company. Nothing fancy, but it's a start. My previous experience in video production was in editing a 45 minute training video for window cleaners. But the marketing videos I plan to produce won't be anywhere near that long. Most company videos are quite short. In fact it's not unusual to see marketing videos that are only one to two minutes in duration.

So apart from continuing with new web design projects, I expect my plans for video marketing will be taking up quite a bit of my time. And, of course, I will post any news of video projects to this blog for those who are interested.