Monday 23 October 2017

New websites added to portfolio

The latest website designs I have recently completed include one for a local plant hire firm who hires out excavators and an updated design from an old design for a roofing company based in Wanstead.

To view them online visit www.gedcontracting.co.uk and www.baileyjamesroofing.co.uk

I'm also currently designing an additional site for one of my clients who has a separate service he wants to promote. That's still in the design stage so I'll share the link when it's finished.

In addition, the student who I am training in Wordpress also continues to develop the trade car parts website we set up together for a local car dealership where he currently has a placement. The company is pleased with the website and it's progress and my student is over the moon with what he has learned so far.

So all in all keeping fairly busy, especially so as I have just returned from a few days holiday in the sun and in the process of catching up with some work that needs completing.