Wednesday 13 November 2019

New blog posts

Having spent the last few years adding blog posts on the blogger platform I have decided I am now going to publish the most important posts directly to my website blog page instead. You can find these at https://www.studioarts-dtv.co.uk/latest-news/ as and when they become available.

However, I will add an occasional post here to keep visitors updated with any new websites I have published for clients.

I am no longer involved in publishing web apps, strictly just websites, and simple brochure style websites for selected clients only. Plus, I will also be concentrating on getting back to develop my own information and hobby based websites which I have sadly neglected over recent years.

Two of the most recent websites I have completed are the Warwickshire Scooter Alliance website and a website for a local businessman ( B.P.C.S. ) who provides a sandblasting, painting and chroming service. These and the recent update to the Window Cleaner Directory and the Window Cleaning Resources website have been my latest projects.